used compact backhoe/loader (was Re: [AT] Re: Off topic but greatreading ...

ShaMcCarty at aol.com ShaMcCarty at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 08:38:34 PDT 2004

I have to agree with Mike on this one loader backhoe combos are not cheap one
with any size to it anyway you are looking at a minimum of 15000.00 for one
that is worth its salt new used under 10000.00 will require lots of time and
money.I have sold everything from Allis Chalmers to Long to Kubota and loader
tractors alone aren't cheap but that backhoe attachment is the killer it alone
sells for around 4000.00 to 6000.00 dollars new.So if you happen upon one for
under 10000.00 that actully works buy it before the guy comes to his senses.

Shawn McCarty

      1937 Allis Chalmers WC