[AT] Re: Off topic but greatreading ---- Somewhat back on topic

dglass dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org
Fri Jun 11 05:06:31 PDT 2004

I agree Cecil, except about the dealer part.  Dealers of new equipment
will often take trades that they just want to git rid of.  I even have
one dealer that calls me when he has what we both refer to as junk.  I
have bought several good older tractors that the dealer didn't want to
fool with, but were in good working order(just old or needs paint) and I
resold making a couple of bucks to support my hobby/addiction.  This
especially good when the dealer needs cash flow.