[AT] Tractor talk

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 21:13:58 PDT 2004

I got some tractor talk, Cecil from OK sent me  four pistons and rods for MY
Case LA. what I want to know is this one of the  rods has two holes in the
babbit bearings. they are right in the middle of the  top and the bottom about
the size of a dime.  Now should I take a chance  and run them as is or should I
try and repair them and how and what do i use.  the bearings other wize are
like new. The reason for the new pistons was that  the head that he sent me was
a high compression LP head and I needed the LP  pistons to work with it.
Also my bearing were almost completely gone so  these new rods with almost
new bearings will sure be nice.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361