[AT] Re: Off topic but greatreading ---- Somewhat back on topic

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Thu Jun 10 19:58:12 PDT 2004

That is true. I've been on this group since '95 I think (almost always a
lurker instead of a contributor). Every so often the off topic issue
gets argued about for a while and then it dies down.

I have a tractor question. I live on a piece of property that could
really use some heavy duty landscaping and rock moving and the like. I
rented a New Holland tractor last fall that had a backhoe and front end
loader, and that thing was awesome. It was exactly what I need around
here. Do I have any options that are in the reasonable range for getting
such a machine for less than say $7,500? I don't care if it is old or
new, I just need the front end loader and back hoe in a bad way...

Rob Gray
NE PA