[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 13:52:39 PDT 2004

Al try working on about 100 different pieces of  Heavy equipment and then try
to memorize all of the service manuals and remember  that they put news one
out each year. It took me 20 years to get proficient at  my work then they
changed everything.  and they call us dumb mechanics, I  always say, well! Fix
your own car next time if your're so smart.

If you  are teaching kindergarten up to the 4 grade what do you really need
to know that  you don't use everyday. And why should the person teaching
calculus get the same  pay as the one who teaches basic math.

I knew a woman who was the  highest paid teacher in the Sacramento school
district, she taught 3rd grade.  Something is wrong here. What happened to you
get paid for what you do not who  you are. Don't get started on this stuff.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460