[AT] stuff

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Jun 10 10:03:34 PDT 2004

Hey Farmer!

I tried to contact you with this message off-list, but it won't go
through for some reason.  Maybe TMCOTKU has lost its magnetism?  :-)

I promised you a couple of patio doors that would make excellent cold
frames.  I planned on putting them on the trailer and bringing them
along when I come up next Friday.  But I don't want to burden you down
with stuff you don't want, so I thought I'd better check with you first
before "unloading" on you.

Also, I've got what I think is almost a full coil of plastic field drain
in the top of the barn that I ORIGINALLY thought I couldn't live
without, but that now is simply taking up space.  Do you have any use
for it?  If so, I'll put that on the trailer too.  I would guess there's
around 250 feet of it, but if you want it, I'll pull it down out of the
rafters and do a better estimate on the length.  This is the standard
6-inch stuff with slots cut in the sidewalls all over.

The "price is right" for both of these items.  :-)

For that matter, if you don't want them, maybe one of the other guests
at Cub Fest 2004 will be interested.

Larry