[AT] JD wrenches?

G.Dombaugh gdombaugh at 1kms.com
Thu Jun 10 06:59:03 PDT 2004

Frank:
    You still have all those JD wrenches for sale?   Let's talk wrenches for
a while.  I am the guy that bought the bent wrench  from you about a year
ago, and figured that you were too tough to bargain with for a cheaper price
if you could bend the wrench, so I paid your full price... :-)  What do you
have left???
Garrell