[AT] Screwing roofing

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 19:46:09 PDT 2004

Charlie,
I took my ranger into the  local ford dealer ship and they said i needed a
tranny as the syncros were shot  so i took it to another ford dealer they had a
man with 25 years experiance  he said the shifter forks were bent. Then  Itook
it to a private shop and  he ask me  few questions and without even looking
told me the Slave  cylinder was bad. Funny how all that expertise didn't find
that out. OH! he was  right a new slave cylinder and the truck shifts like new,
I wonder if I should  take the others advice they had so much experiance on
the truck. NAW! I'm not  changing that tranny for anything.

Walt Davies
Cooper  Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460