[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 19:07:59 PDT 2004

Thanks Frank its been a great debate anyway I  hope that you read the letter
from patti Davis to he rfather Ronnie its really a  great one and will make
you think alot about getting old and how will you be  taken care of.
The pistons and head are taking me from 4.01 to 1 to 8 to 1  compression that
should really bark a lot. I can't wai to see how she performs  at the tractor
pulls.
Thanks to Cecil in OK if you guys need something be  sure to call him or send
an e-mail he is a great guy. One we all should be proud  of to have on the
list Not a trouble maker like me. giggle

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460