[AT] Allis-Chalmers pricing info needed

Phil Auten PGA2 at hot1.net
Wed Jun 9 17:59:06 PDT 2004

I have to agree with Shawn on the price. $800 is fairly high for a WC in
that condition,
but an RC is substantially rarer than a WC. The WC wheels will fit, but the
correct
police will ding you. I've been told that the Case VAC used the same wheels
as the RC.
The RC wheels have a bead all the way around the rim which seats up against the
edge of the wheel center. The WC has six bumps to accomplish the same thing.
I believe that the WC rim is a little wider, too.

Phil