[AT] Allis-Chalmers pricing info needed

Tim Nobles tnobles at netsync.net
Wed Jun 9 16:37:00 PDT 2004

The fenders are different on an RC, but not noticibly.  I found the remains
of a WC and got the front wheels, lights, belt pulley and a few other parts.
The fenders on my RC were in ok condition, but where they attached to the
tractor was rotted.  Took the Fenders off the WC and had a guy weld the area
where they attached to the RC fender, looks ok.

Tim Nobles
tnobles at netsync.net