[AT] Allis-Chalmers pricing info needed

ShaMcCarty at aol.com ShaMcCarty at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 14:39:46 PDT 2004

My understanding is that everything on the tractor itself is interchangeable
the only difference is the engine is from a B.As far as parts compatibility
from a B to an RC engine I would think it would work just fine for the exception
of maybe the clutch.Not to many hard to find parts for it you can get
everything from mags to carbs easy for it even rebuild kits are available.Fenders and
grill-hood assemblies can be found around the internet seen them plenty on
ebay.Good Luck