[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

dglass dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org
Wed Jun 9 09:54:56 PDT 2004

I wondered about that also.  A high responsibility and low wages and no
benefits..   I don't think I would keep a job like that unless it was a
matter of national security.  I see people everyday that have a couple
of new cars, bigger houses than they can afford, take expensive
vacations two or three times a year, owe everybody in the world and
blame someone else for their situation..