[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 09:48:09 PDT 2004

Frank,   I have a small pittance as you say of a pension after  they clean me
out of taxes and medical and lif ins. I get just over $1000 a  month. In my
entire life I never made $30,000 a year.  I am no worth just  about half a
million not bad for a poor man and I think it Reagans policies that  helped me to
get there. I am selling a small portion of my land for $105,000  right now and
have more to fall back on later if needed. OH I inherited a small  $5,000
from my dad and $150 from mom so they didn't do anything to further my  wealth.
As i have said you just have to do for yourself and not let others do  for you.
Oh and don't wait around for your inheritance because as I am proof it  may
not be much.

Hey lets get back to tractors.  Cecil has sent my pistons and rods and  I
should get them about the same time as the head combacks from the shop and  maybe
I will have the big LA running again next week. Can't wait to here the big
bark of 403 CIDs coming to life.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361