[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 09:16:17 PDT 2004

Tim I'm 65 this year and I don't get full  benifits if I draw my SS before 65
and two months. you can still get it at 62  but the benifits will be less at
your age you will have to wait until you are 67  to get full benifits, sorry
about that.

I was lucky as I said I drew all  of my SS when I was a kid from abot 5 to 19
years due to my Step father dying at  that time.  I guess you could say was
one of the first to get SS as that  was in 1943.
As far as now I don't have enough quarters to draw it  now.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460