[AT] CUBFEST 2004 countdown

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Jun 9 07:33:15 PDT 2004

Larry D. Goss wrote:

> So what's happening with the plans for eating?
>
> Just curious, but I'm reasonably adept at finding some sort of stuff to
> bring for a pot-luck or pitch-in.  I'll be on the road a little too long
> to bring stuff that needs refrigeration, but there are other things that
> will keep for the drive.  Have you made any decisions about the general
> menu?  Or are you just going to let nature take its course?
>
> Current plans are that I'll need to head toward Rennselaer on Friday
> afternoon in time to be in that general area around 7:30.  I may drive
> back to Shelbyville that night, but won't know for sure until that day.
> I'll also be taking my trailer with me on Friday, so will leave the
> tractor at your place until I get back from Rennselaer.  I presume this
> is OK with you.
>
> Larry

	I think we will let nature take its course.   :-)  I've
never seen anybody go hungry at a pitch-in dinner.
	That drop off is fine Larry, in fact if anyone needs to
drop off a tractor or camper a week early or anytime or pick
one up anytime a week (or more) later that is no problem. We
are having a family reunion for Diana's family on the 26th
but I see no problem of someone picking up something that
day either.
--

"farmer"

My latest list "No Nonsense Horse" (includes donkeys & mules).