[AT] Allis-Chalmers pricing info needed

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Wed Jun 9 07:10:14 PDT 2004

Hi folks, I could use some help in determing a fair price on a tractor.  I found a 1939 Allis-Chalmers RC in Minnesota.  The seller is firm on a price of $800.  Engine is stuck, tires are bad all around, rear rims are bad.  It is otherwise complete, sheet metal is straight (looks good from pictures).  I know tires and rims ain't gonna be cheap, but would like to know if the price is out of line or not for this model in this condition.  If anyone would like to look at some pictures to get a better idea what it looks like, I can e-mail a few off-list.  I appreciate the help.

Oh, one more question: did the RC use the same rims as the WC?  Thanks,

Kyle Sands <>< Huntley, MN