[AT] Screwing roofing

Jerry Rhodes jlrhod at paulding-net.com
Tue Jun 8 20:02:52 PDT 2004

Carl, my roof was done about 5 mo ago, the sheets are 19' x 3', it is
screwed next to each rib, 4 across and about every 3' apart 6 per rib per
sheet. the three men completed the 3400 sqft in one day, it has taken a 71
mph wind so far, same steel as my polebarn, the screws are 2" long
selfdrilling with a rubber washer and 1/4" hex head, same color as the roof
(Ash Gray), if you are putting it over a lod roof you need to put down
rollfelt 1st so as not to scratch the backside of the steel, good luck
Jerry NW Ohio