[AT] CUBFEST 2004 countdown

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Jun 8 20:14:08 PDT 2004

So what's happening with the plans for eating?

Just curious, but I'm reasonably adept at finding some sort of stuff to
bring for a pot-luck or pitch-in.  I'll be on the road a little too long
to bring stuff that needs refrigeration, but there are other things that
will keep for the drive.  Have you made any decisions about the general
menu?  Or are you just going to let nature take its course?

Current plans are that I'll need to head toward Rennselaer on Friday
afternoon in time to be in that general area around 7:30.  I may drive
back to Shelbyville that night, but won't know for sure until that day.
I'll also be taking my trailer with me on Friday, so will leave the
tractor at your place until I get back from Rennselaer.  I presume this
is OK with you.

Larry