[AT] O.T. - sandy Ford electronic control unit.

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Tue Jun 8 06:05:41 PDT 2004

Thanks for the reply Ed. I've been thinking about doing that since the
second time I picked her up from the side of the road. I know the carburated
versions are very reliable and simple. My hope now is to get it running
again and sell it in it's original condition, then find her what I call a
"key turner", like a used honda or toyota. I've already seen from this
vehicle that a teenaged girl doesn't have the interest in performing the
maintainence required to keep a classic car in decent shape. She doesn't
even tell me when she breaks stuff so I can fix it. Like I said originally,
it was my fault for not researching them enough before.

I have two other classic convertibles and two sons coming down the pike who
will need wheels. One hasn't shown any interest in "wrenching", so he'll
probably be driving a "key turner" too. The other son IS interested, and I
suppose I'll give him his choice of the two older cars.

Warren

> Switch it to the carburetor version.  Not expensive and easy to do.
>
> Ed

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.