[Spam] Re: [AT] The noise; the noise; the noise,noise, noise!

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Jun 7 14:10:52 PDT 2004

Reminds me of some reloads a friend gave me.  I loaded my Remington 1100 gas
operated autoloader and fired at a clay pigeon (skeet).  I saw fire come out
of the barrel and two streaks about 4 inches long out each gas vent and when
the shell came out of the breach fire followed it out.  I gave the rest of
the shells back to him.

If I had been shooting at a real bird it would have burned his feathers off.

Charlie