[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but great reading

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 11:20:51 PDT 2004

--- DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:
> I got this off AOL today it is one of the most
> beautiful things a wayward
> daughter could say about her father.
>
> Even if  you hated Reagan please read this as it
> pertains to all of us who
> are getting  old and may face the same  fate.

Thanks Walt for sharing this with us. It hits home for
us young folks to. Not only because I come from a
tight knit family but also President Reagan (ray-gun)
was a childhood heroe of mine. Still is. As a young
boy I was glued to the television grasping to every
word President Reagan spoke. "President Reagan's on!!!
Don't change that channel!!!"  Thank you again.
Danny

Reagan  Remembered