[AT] O/T 17 year locusts

Vaughn Miller VMiller at messiah.edu
Mon Jun 7 05:05:22 PDT 2004

Plenty of them around here in south central PA.  The last couple of days
have been quiet due to the cooler weather, but I imagine it will get louder
over the rest of the week.

Vaughn

>>> cmonson at hvc.rr.com 6/6/04 6:21:24 PM >>>
	I watched a little golf this afternoon which was being played
somewhere in Ohio. The noise from the 17 year locusts - cicadas - made
it difficult to hear what was being said sometimes. I guess this is
the year for these things to show up but we don't have any yet. Does
anyone anywhere but Ohio already have them up and making noise?  Or
are they only by that one golf course and nowhere else?  ;-)

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson