[AT] Too quiet

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jun 7 04:40:03 PDT 2004

	The spigot holding email for the List must have been plugged
up because a day after sending my comment about no posts, it rained
40 emails overnight. I am glad to see people are still around and
doing things.

	I am curious about these locusts and why the activity seems
so patchy this year. I had the feeling they came out about the same
time all over. Maybe the rain held them up.

	And as far as Dave Rotigel's Cicadaville website, I don't
think cicadas actually EAT little children. I think they just carry
them off.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson