[AT] The noise; the noise; the noise,noise, noise!

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jun 7 04:36:06 PDT 2004

	Carl, I think you should change your statement to this guy
a little and make every effort to make it a working farm right now
instead of later. The sooner you get the protection a working farm
has the better. I would make it a first priority to meet and get to
know the Town Supervisor to head off any attempt to introduce a
local noise ordnance or anything else that would limit farm activity.
This neighbor of yours is liable to attempt anything and can be a
royal pain in the rear if he gets any law on his side. So, rather
than trying to antagonize him, even if you might get by with it,
cover all the bases first and then go after him.

	I've had irksome neighbors in the past and have one now that
bothers some. Most of the troubles with them were totally cured by
doing some thinking ahead of time and then acting. It worked for me
and will work for you.  Good luck.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson