[AT] The noise; the noise; the noise,noise, noise!

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Mon Jun 7 03:09:48 PDT 2004

You don't need a few dozen - I can assure you that just a dozen will
make more than enough racket to drive you nuts. When they get really
bad, I can usually shut them up for an hour or so by putting out some
bird seed. But I don't have any deer ticks around the place either, so
they, and their racket, are more than welcome to stay. :-)

Mike