[AT] The noise; the noise; the noise,noise, noise!

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 18:50:43 PDT 2004

Carl:
Tell the guy you are building the shed to have open air midnight jamfests and
he is invited.  Then find a rock band and hire them for 4 weekends in a row
to have a freee concert...  After a month of that crap, he will be glad to hear
an old tractor running...

I had the City of Piedmont giving me hell with annexation, regulations, and
everything imaginable.  They broke 2 hyd hoses on their backhoe when digging
across the road from me.  I fixed both hoses because the operator was a
neighbor.  Never asked for payment.

When the city had a big meeting about annexation and the council was
complaining about my operation.  I mentioned that they did not like my business, but
did not mind the convenience of my hydraulic hose machine...  and BTW I never
was paid for the hoses.  The Mayor said to send them a bill and they would take
care of it.   I got paid for the hoses, and they dropped the annexation
attempt....

Expensive hoses too.....

cecil in OKla