[AT] The noise; the noise; the noise,noise, noise!

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Jun 6 17:45:44 PDT 2004

Carl,

A wise friend told me years ago that everyone should be granted at birth the
right to smack one little old lady once in their lifetime.  Of course the
vast majority would never use their one shot, but these nagging little old
ladies would be on better behavior.  It sounds to me your complaining
neighbor should be included among these little old ladies.

George Willer