[AJD] List sign up problems

Bob Brooks rabrooks at spinn.net
Sun Jun 6 17:38:30 PDT 2004

Dean

In looking back at what happened, it seems, that there are two lists, 1. A
sign up or authorization list, and subordinate mailing list.  I think,
something caused me to be dropped from the mailing list, but not from the
authorization list.  And the process seems to operate without human control
with no way to report problems.  So I signed off for two days and then
started anew.

Bob