[AJD] List sign up problems

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Jun 5 18:29:25 PDT 2004

Bob:

Do you have any idea why it started working?  Is it possible that it takes a
human intervention at the sever end, after subscribing, to authorize
messages. I've seen some strange error messages that lead me to believe
that.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

What people can dream, people can do! George W. Bush

www.deerelegacy.com