[AJD] Gauge color

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sat Jun 5 14:22:30 PDT 2004

No information here, just a little story.  Years ago, maybe 25 or so, I
broke the capillary tube of the original white faced water temp gauge on
my '48 A.  The Deere dealer only had black faced guages, so I bought a
complete set so the A wouldn't look "funny".  I have not got around to
installing the amp and oil pressure guages.  They are still in their
boxes in a drawer in the barn.  Now the water temp gauge no longer works
and needs replacing.  I suppose with a white faced reproduction.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA