[AT] 30 hp Ford 8N

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Jun 3 20:11:04 PDT 2004

H.L.:

I have read several similar eBay auction descriptions by this same seller. I
suspect he thinks he can sell refrigerators to Eskimos. I feel like I'm
being had when I read the descriptions, but what has me a bit puzzled is the
high rating on "Feed Back". Another one of life's mysteries.  Is it possible
that the seller is just a damned good sales person? Maybe sold vacuum
cleaners, in a previous life, door to door? :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

What people can dream, people can do! George W. Bush

www.deerelegacy.com