[AT] Anyone see this JD R on Ebay?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Jun 3 19:58:44 PDT 2004

Clint:

The person who wrote the copy on the eBay auction has admitted they don't
know anything about tractors. I agree that it is a generator, not
alternator, but a newer version of the generator than was available at the
time the "R" was manufactured. What causes me to shake my head here a bit is
trying to figure out why anyone would believe anything that is written in
this auction description. It is inconceivable to me that any other
information can be trusted when the writer says he doesn't know what he
writing about. It seems to me that this is an exercise in frustration to try
to analyze anything that has been written. It doesn't compute for me. I'm in
an infinite loop of "No Ops"

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

What people can dream, people can do! George W. Bush

www.deerelegacy.com