[Farmall] Machine Shed/Workshop

Larry Hardesty lhardesty at austincollege.edu
Thu Jun 3 15:49:56 PDT 2004

Folks,  I am moving to a new place that does not have a machine shed or
workshop, and I am thinking of building a machine shed/workshop.  For sake
of discussion, does anyone have suggestions as to size of machine
shed/workshop to build.  I have  several relatively small tractors (2
Farmall A's, 2 Super C's, a regular Cub, Cub 154, Farmall 340--with loader,
John Deere 420 Crawler,  and a Case CC) plus some equipment (box blade, two
regular blades, couple of plows, bush hog) to go with them.   For the shop,
I would like it big enough to pull the tractors into it to work on without
being overly crowded...and for the storage area I would like to get the
tractors in and out without having to move all them around each time.

Thanks in advance

Larry

Larry Hardesty
lhardesty at austincollege.edu