[AT] Anyone see this JD R on Ebay?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Jun 3 14:30:36 PDT 2004

I'll have to call BS on the appraised value unless the appraiser can show me
where one in similar condition sold for something near that price.  The
story on the tractor is believable I guess.  You always here these stories
about the son who went of to war with 7000 miles on his Corvette, died and
his mother has  had it shut up in the barn ever since.   It make a good
story any way.

Charlie