[AT] Anyone see this JD R on Ebay?

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Thu Jun 3 14:02:58 PDT 2004

Well Guys, after looking at the listing and reading all the postings
regarding this "R" I have to say that while it may be a nice tractor it is
way over priced IMO! I have a 52 R with a factory installed cab, runs like a
top, had it at the Amanas Colonies Expo and I'd take a lot less for it and
mine is like new. But as always "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I
think Dean is correct as far as the generator goes. I suspect that the
seller has "alternator" on the brain. I would guess that at auction the "R"
might bring $4500 to $6000, at least in this area.  Just my .02 worth.  John
Grant,  Michigan