[AT] Anyone see this JD R on Ebay?

CWI47 at comcast.net CWI47 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 10:13:50 PDT 2004

I take it back.  It has been repainted since overspray on belts and wiring.
If that part of story is BS the tale of the broken Hour meter is too.
(Replace and claim any hours)  I'd be very wary.  If it is like described
then would be good deal.  But, Leroy I don't BELIEVE IT.
John Cable
CABLEKNIVES of GR
Grand Rapids, MI