[AT] Anyone see this JD R on Ebay?

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Thu Jun 3 10:02:13 PDT 2004

Was JD equipping their tractors with alternators in 1952?

I doubt that any appraiser would put their signature on a $67,000
valuation of an antique tractor, unless someone was trying to inflate
the value of an estate. The fact that it has few hours on it doesn't
seem that strange, but why would it have only 85% original paint if it
were stored indoors in a dry climate? Something is a little fishy here.

Mike