[AT] OT ~ framing nailers

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 07:42:47 PDT 2004

A friend of mine's SIL is a roofer of questionable IQ, one day he nailed
himself to the roof with his nailer stapler.  Just though that you might  like to
know the dangers.
I see a lot of people hold the trigger down and then jam the gun against  the
part to be nailed I wonder how many times they miss.
I bought a brad nailer in a garage sale that doesn't have the safety  feature
on it you can literally shoot brads across the room with it. O won't let
anybody but myself use it and I always pull the airline when not in use. I
should get a safer one but I'm to old and stubborn.
Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460