[AT] OT ~ framing nailers

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu Jun 3 06:07:43 PDT 2004

	Looking at my new Harbor Freight catalog that came yesterday,
I see that the Central Pneumatic stick framing nailer is listed at
$99. That sounds to me like a very good buy. I have never had a
problem returning anything to HF for a full refund and if I needed
a framing nailer, I would not be afraid to try theirs.

	One thing to keep in mind if you have never used a framing
nailer is that they take quite a bit of air and the pressure in the
hose is what makes the nailer work properly. Too low pressure and
the nails will not go in far enough and vice versa for too much
pressure. You will get the hang of it quickly once you get it all
figured out.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson