[Farmall] Cultivators

Howard R. Weeks weeksh at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 2 15:15:34 PDT 2004

David,

I would buy the 221 set with cylinders in a second - but distance is a
problem for me.
How soon would you need them to be moved?  Labor Day or
Thanksgiving is about the soonest I could come pick them up.

Is the 221 servicable or close to it?

If someone else has committed - don't bother with me.

Thanks!

Howard Weeks
Harlem, GA