[AT] MO Farm family needs some help - Tornado damage

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 10:39:59 PDT 2004

I think I saw that house on the TV anyway it was one like it. Boy I am glad
we don't get those things out here and I leve on a hill so flooding will never
 happen unless the ocean rises 400 ft. We had a small quake here a few years
ago  all it did was scare the hell out of my dog who jumped up on the bed and
right  in the middle of me. I wish i was closer so I could help those people
but my  doctor won't let me travel so thats out. I remember helping my uncle
who was  dumb enough to build right on the creek in low spot one winter when the
water  high and rising.
I sure hope that some of us are close enough to help these people  out.
Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460