[Farmall] BIG bolt, little space problem!

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Wed Jun 2 05:21:16 PDT 2004

I had a similar problem with my 706 and ended up cutting the U bolt off. :-(

If anyone has had any luck with that problem, it would be nice to know
for future reference.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful.
-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900)