[Farmall] BIG bolt, little space problem!

Randy Kuhn redpoweranch at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 03:55:47 PDT 2004

Here's today's problem!

I'm trying to get my flat-top fenders off my 806D so I can put rubber
spacers in between the fenders and the axle's to stop the
humming/whirring when going down the road.

I can't get the nut's on the "U" bolts to budge!

Nut is in a space maybe twice the size of the nut, therefore I can't
get a pipe wrench on them, my wratchet fit's but there isn't enough room
from side to side to get any leverage on the nut.

How am I suppose to loosen the nut?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Randy