[AT] OT garden rototiller

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Tue Jun 1 06:10:39 PDT 2004

If you ever have trouble with old Troy-Bilt Horse parts again let me know. I
have parts books for the old horse models beginning with the spoked wheel
models with the 4-1/2hp Clinton engine and also 2 different parts books
(early and late model) for the PTO Horse models-all pre-MTD. I have 3 Horse
models out in the barn right now that all need some work and another that my
brother inherited that we will be rebuilding for him to use.
Mark