[AJD] 630 N Single front wheel ?

J.R. Hobbs jrhobbs2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 19:23:37 PDT 2004

There's just no way to know for sure, since the front end types weren't recorded in the serial number registers. I'd be surprised if as many as 5 per cent of the 630's were originally shipped with single front wheels, but there just isn't any way to know.  Don't pay anything over what you'd pay for a 630 with Roll-O-Matic.

JR

TSmith1499 at aol.com wrote:
Does anyone know approx. how many 630's were made with the single front
wheel. One is coming up at an auction next week and I was curious to see how big my
wallet needed to be !!! Thanks,

Tom Smith
Mount Airy, MD.
Tsmith1499 at aol.com