[AT] Economy/Power King information needed.

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Jul 25 14:13:20 PDT 2004

By "smaller", do you mean it has the 8-inch tires on the front instead
of 12's?  If that's the case, that would probably mean it's a model
1612.  Or at least it should be.  If it's got 8-inch tires and a 14
horse engine, then it's either not a 1980 model or somebody's been doing
some trading of parts.

There's a group site for Power King in Yahoo, Dave, where there are
about 1000 members who trade information on these all the time.  If the
engine is in good running condition, then the price is probably a decent
deal.

Get it!  And come on over and join us.  We won't let anybody know that
you're basically a stationary engine guy.  :-)

Larry