[Steam-engine] Drill Doctor

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 07:38:07 PDT 2004

Orrin,

I agree with you on that statement, but actually I was
just using the bucket as an example of the quantity of
items that I found.  I found machinest box after
machinest box of tooling and drill bits.  The tooling
I can take care of, but all of those drills really
caught my fancy because I don't have much tooling and
he has a wheelbarrow full that he doesn't use.

I have considered buying the attachment for my sears
grinder to sharpen tooling, but right now I am just
looking for ideas.  How do  I sharpen the sides and
what would that cost me to purchase?

Thank you,

Jeff