[AT] B-210 with Tiller

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Wed Jul 14 09:29:26 PDT 2004

If your belt is jumping off the pulleys, the problem may be more than
the guard - if the wrong profile belt was installed, the sides will be
grabbed by the sheaves and cause the belt to jump. Check with your
dealer or JayDee Enterprises, Inc. <http://www.jdv-belts.com/> and make
sure you have the correct belt.

Mike

--