[AT] Bad tractor day

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Jul 12 11:27:45 PDT 2004

LeRoy,  a very minor manifold leak would make it run rough and maybe prevent
it from running at all but you would still have suction through the carb.
You  must have spark, fuel and the correct air/fuel ratio to make it run.
Have you tried resetting the adjustment screws on the carb?  Turn them in
all the way and then back out about 1 1/2 turns (that works for most carbs)

Charlie